Wednesday 5 September 2012

The Boy with Two Heads

Back to (un)reality?

Today I had an email from Amazon asking me to review my own book. (I'd downloaded a free copy for my kindle during the weekend it was on offer.) 



Dear Julia Newsome,
Thank you for your recent purchase from Amazon.co.uk.
We invite you to submit a review for the product you purchased or share an image that would benefit other customers. Your input will help customers choose the best products on Amazon.co.uk.
It's easy to submit a review--just click the Review this product button next to the product.
The Boy with Two Heads (Purchased on 4 Aug 2012)
by J M Newsome



So if there's anyone who has read The Boy (free or not) and would like to post a review, please do so on Amazon in my place!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0956810446/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Now that the summer holidays are over, Connie and I are contacting schools and libraries again and getting copies off to reviewers. 

Have a good winter, everyone!
(In Greece they say Kalo Heimona! - Have a good winter - when everyone returns to school.)




No comments:

Post a Comment